Monday, April 20, 2020

(Painting) Mushrooms by Windsword Accessories

Items are slowly coming off the lead pile, although these are technically a dental composite.

The girls and I completed painting some miniatures from Windsword Accessories.
Millie's
 A pretty diverse selection of mushroom are available in Windsword's Natural World line.  Plenty of variations there, and at $3.50 apiece, there a decent steal.
Maja's 
While Maja wanted some bright colors, Millie and I went a more traditional route, with a heavy dose of Citadel Seraphim Sepia.  I know everybody else is going wild trying out the contrast paint, but I'm still relying heavily on the almost $8/bottle sepia.  For my preferences in miniature painting, it almost do not wrong.
My two.
 And here's a little pre-game diorama of what they're being used for (AAR forthcoming).
I forget when my wife and kids got them for me, but the "gnome/mice houses" were finally used in the game.  Some are Dollar Tree, some were Dollar General, but they were a bargain for a table full of terrain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment