Saturday, September 28, 2024

Halloween-Themed Wargaming Accessories

I haven't really been actively looking for a lot a cheap gaming items at stores this year, particularly with the backlog of stuff I already own.  

Outside of the classic black plastic spiders that are always available in multiple sizes, I did uncover two packs of "Mummy Army" at a singular Dollar General in Berwick, Pennsylvania.    I may already own some of these from previous years, although I focused on my Inflatable Zombie Lawn Pirates.

They're a bit cartoony, and under 54mm for green army guys, but an attack of the Inflatable Mummy Army with modern 25/28's is certainly a possibility.

(Edit:  I lied.  Last night I did make a slow, wandering into Dollar Tree, and there wasn't much.  Now, I did grab a few packs of small trees perfect for the Christmas game I have up my sleeve, plus an O-Scale sized "Santa's Mailbox", but for Halloween the only thing I saw the piqued my interest were the traditional plastic spider rings.

This years varieties replace the body with a plastic gemstone, perfect for some sort of fun game.



No comments:

Post a Comment