Friday, October 15, 2010

Run, Jeff Goldblum, the Dinos have NAZIS!

While I'm known in my group as the guy who plays odd rpgs and collect unusual minis, there are certain certain things I have little interest in. My WW2 gaming is virtually non-existent, save some A&A minis. "Weird War", werewolves, zombies, etc, does little for me.


However, add some dinosaurs, and even Patton takes pause.

Eureka Miniatures introduces Jurrasic Reich in 28mm...


To make a long story short, forget the Spear of Destiny, Nazi scientists activate an ancient time portal/stargate, and capture dinosaurs to give themselves a new advantage in the war. Mounted Cavalry, pterodactyl air support, and do I spot a Stegasaurus in the first picture?

Now, truth be told, I would play this at a con, but I don't think I'm adding any to my wishlist. Prices look a bit high (as they should be, they look to be all metal), and I'm happy with my current list, but I'm a fan of Eureka and a little plug never hurt to ensure they have funds to make the stuff I want to buy.


From Eureka's main (Australia) site: http://eurekamin.com.au/news.php?newsid=EklZEuEuFATWHHLjGs


Look for American availability, check out their affiliates in the States: http://www.eurekaminusa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment