Sunday, June 13, 2010

Historicon Pre-reg Complete!

Despite HMGS changing my login (sounds bad, but it makes sense), my pre-reg is complete!
Twenty bucks for the weekend is a lot less painful than the membership + full weekend at the door from Cold Wars... never again.

After composing my "wishlist" of events, I was shocked when my #1 Friday and #1 Saturday choices were completely available.

I'm tickled pink that both games are part of the Duke Seifried's "Farewell Tour" I believe I've witnessed Duke's Friday "Khyber Pass" game multiple times since he was at Origins '96 in Philly. It's fine time I actually participated in it.

Saturday's "Zulu" game is simply draw-dropping. Isandlwana on one end, Roarke's Drift at the other. Hoardes of Zulus in the middle. Should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment