Tuesday, September 5, 2023

A Lesser Holy Grail of Mouslings

With the exception of my purchase of Atlantis: The Second Age, one Kickstarter, and shallow dive back into Magic: the Gathering's Pauper format, there wasn't much to even tease me.  

Then these two guys popped up on eBay:

These are some of the original Mouslings from Reaper's Original miniature launch, an addition to the Heritage "Dungeon Dwellers" re-release.  I originally owned the 01801 Mousling War Party as individual figures that came in baggies with red cardboard tops for hook displays.   I've never owned a copy of 01377 Mousling Wench. Knowing our store got the product line in baggies circa 1995, these cards must be '96?

Fun fact: I had the Mousling wizard in the war party as my figure on the "Make-Your-Own Scrye Life  Counter"  Reaper offered in the mid-90's.  If those base/dial weren't auctioning for  $40+, I might be tempted to recreate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment