Saturday, July 7, 2012

Historia Rodentia

Somehow I either completely missed this, or they weren't in the Game Trade Magazines for my Apathy columns.

Mongoose is releasing Historia Rodentia, an RPG for their Legend system.  The Historia is is based on the Brushfire wargaming skirmish system/minis  produced by On the Lamb Games.



The last (and only) time I mentioned On the Lamb was almost two years ago, when I discovered Hamster Berserkers.  They don't have a presence at the HMGS cons, so like many of the British companies I've lauded, they fall off the radar. I do like the idea of a world of different animal races representing each nationality, however a number of the figs are a bit too... human looking for my tastes. But this is enough to let me investigate at least the Brushfire wargaming rules and do a bit of research on the Legend RPG.

The Brushfire rules can be found here.
A pdf of the RPG based Historia can be found here for $11.99.   There is a wargaming related version as well.
For a hard copy, I found rpgshop.com to have it for $17.99

No comments:

Post a Comment