Sunday, September 29, 2013

(Kickstarter) Olley's Armies Victorian Scrunts

Another week in the life, just add a little more overtime to the work equation.  I haven't been run ragged, thanks to just enough time for "oil changes and tire rotations,". But it's now been over a week since I've wanted to order some Pegasus Banana Trees in bulk through Amazon and I've barely thought about that. 

Olley's Armies planning a Kickstarter campaign for, of all things, Victorian Scrunts, warms my heart of better days ahead:


While this initial offering looks combat ready, Olley has hinted that civilians may be offered, and more genre specific characters may be offered in a second Kickstarter.  I may have to bite the bullet and finally support one of these projects just to have a "Sherlock Gnomes" on the table.

He also showed off one of his custom built Scrunt tanks, made from a bit o' wood and some excess parts from model kits: 


Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment