Friday, September 25, 2026

(Painting) A Year-End Statue Base and a Tent

 It's the last Painting Friday until my gaming year turns over October 1st.    A good time to clear off two bulkier items off of the painting bench.  Check out my September 30th post for all the other over 100+ figures I knocked out this year!

Another 3-D printed object: a tent that I simply do not remember its origins from Historicon.  

Given To Cry a Joust is a very sudden project I'd like to flesh out, I might hunt a variety of these, but I'm not sure when I'm going to use it. 

And then there's the easiest project I've had sitting on the bench: a candle holder from the dollar store...

Which turns into a decent statue base.... 

That's a 30mm base on the werewolf. Anything smaller than 28mm would fall in...

Next:   The Hawaiian Gnomes accessory post should be ready for October, but I do I have some work on my game for Fall-In!  More to come with that, but I do begrudgingly need a visit to Hobby Lobby this weekend.

Project 350:  I'm definitely putting in more projects than I'm finishing, moving up to 472 (311/161) from  470 (310/160).  I've got a pile of reviews and maybe, just maybe, the mouslings will get resurrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment