Friday, September 11, 2026

(Painting) Underground Burrowing Monster

I may have created a new personal gripe about 3-D printing.  I have no idea where I bought this piece while at Historicon:

I don't think it's Trainwreck 3D, but with the random purchases I grabbed and put into a bag, I can't be sure if this was one of their figures that isn't on the website, or is it somebody else's.

As to be expected, we have a new threat on Death Planet Iota.  A Murder Wurm?  A baby Krayt Dragon?  A burrowing suit of organic power armor? We'll need a scenario to try it out!  

Next:  So now that I finally got one thing off the painting bench, what's on the agenda?   An absolute mess that needs a weekend without anything else to do to clean up.  The Hawaiian Gnomes will get an accessory upgrade, there's the regular assortment of miscellaneous things, and I do have to prep this year's Christmas project that I've acquired (Mwhahaha)...

Project 350:  After all the chaos of #RPGaDay, I resume my quest to reduce my draft and scheduled blog posts with an unfortunate uptick.  I'm currently at 470 total posts behind the scenes (310 drafts / 160 scheduled), up considerably from  460 (297 drafts/163 scheduled)  way back on July 3rd.  

The scheduled number really can never drop below 100, as that's all the various holiday filler posts I've set up... for nearly the next 20 years!   And while there are a handful of cool scenarios I've seen on other blogs that I'd like to recreate, the uptick in drafts is early prep work/placeholders for my next RPG community event, the #CharacterCreationChallenge. in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment