Friday, September 28, 2018

(Painting) MBA Small Middle-Eastern Building

Once more before I close out my gaming "year" my friends.  Once more...

I've acquired an unpainted resin version of the MBA small Middle Eastern house and painted it up close to it's regularly sold counterpart.
Resin painted by me (L) vs MBA finished version
 I could have gone for darker shades, but I do dig the bleached sand look.
Back view
And with this one, I've completed a whopping 87 items this year.  Another decline, but I only had three sizable projects:  the infernal German Schutztruppe I always complained about, the Eureka Middle East Civilians, and the Spanish-American War US Infantry I use for Lt Col Ovaltine's minions.

NEXT:  I think my next "Schutztruppe" painting project will be the Samoan Fita-Fita and Arab Revolt minis mocking me for eternity.  I also have a ton of figures that need a touch up before I field them for Fall-In!

No comments:

Post a Comment