Monday, September 10, 2018

The Wicked Witch of the West at Toy Soldiers and Dining Room Battles

It is right and proper, from time to time, to proclaim my love and adoration for Neil at Toy Soldiers and Dining Room Battles.  I've gleefully borrowed so many cool ideas and scenarios over time.  It's one of a handful of blogs that I become nearly giddy when a new post comes up in my feed.

He's been assembling new adventuring companies for In Her Majesty's Name using the Reaper Wild West Oz figures and some ingenuity, and his take on the company of the Wicked Witch of the West is top notch.
I love his take on the Winkies, although I'm still tempted to use some Old Glory Voynuks for my take on the movie version. 

And of course, I'll add the links for both his Dorothy and the Wicked Witch on my original Hunting for Wizard of Oz Figures post from a number of years ago.  It's still one of the most consistently searched for posts every month, and if Neil can benefit from the traffic, then all the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment