Thursday, December 17, 2020

(Kickstarter) Yippers and Squealers by RBJ Game Company

 There are still a ton of Kickstarters happening during this grand holiday season.  Not many are catching my eye, but when intrepid correspondent, friend of the blog, and AWARD WINNING Mike Lung tells me to a take another look at a campaign, I'm more than happy to do so.

I know the  RBJ Game Company best their Pig-Faced Orc Kickstarter, and their expanding that line with their new Yippers and Squealers - Dog-Face Kobolds and Pig-Faced Goblins.

Every part of my logic agrees that in a world of Pig-Faced Orcs, the goblins are miniature versions (but are they just pot-belly orcs?).  

My biggest problem with the dog-face kobolds (and I only believe in dog-faced kobolds in D&D) is that the little terriers are too cute to be kobolds.    Kobolds can be viscous or adorable, but only in a lovable mutt category.  

No comments:

Post a Comment