Thursday, December 31, 2020

New Year's Eve. Party Time. Excellent.

Although I don't track blog posts in a traditional calendar year setting, today marks the last day of the 1st Quarter of my gaming year.  Here are my Top Ten posts of the last three months.
  1. (Savage Pulp) #3.9 Swedish Museum of Antiquities 
  2. (Painting) Legion of Steel G1 Nightmares
  3. (Gnome Wars) The Tree Demon of the Lower Sierras
  4. (Painting) Figures within the Past Fortnite
  5. (Painting) Gnomish Space Marine Light Mortar
  6. (Painting) G-Series Nightmare Variants
  7. New Year's Projects for 2020-21
  8. Lost Dispatches of Feraso #99 - A Conversation with Mo
  9. Twenty Questions About My Campaign - Gulluvia Edition
  10. Lost Dispatches of Feraso #97 - Proposals and Adoptions
Without Conventions or giant Kickstarters to report on, I'm happy to see my painting and AARs getting decent views.  I'm particularly amused that the final episodes of my Lost Dispatches of Feraso, covering my high school D&D campaign from 1990-1992 and tying up some loose ends in other games 1993-2000, finally caught traction in the final weeks.  

#7 on the list were my projects for October 1, 2020 - September  30, 2021.  So far, so good. In fact, I started one the first entry into my Georic Gazetteer and it’s going to be awesome (and very massive.  The mapmaking alone might take me out.)

I'll just try to paint more figures and play more games.  Sounds so horrible. Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment