Friday, October 28, 2022

(Kickstarter) Hobgoblins by Macrocosm

 I'm still waiting for the Chaos Space Dwarves Wave 2 rewards to arrive in the mail, and the company is in the midst of a move, but it's no better time for Macrocosm Miniatures to launch a Kickstarter for their fantasy lines, this time, Hobgoblins.

As tradition dictates from Macrocosm, nice sculpts, fair prices, and only mildly painful UK-shipping rates for us in the States.  
If I wasn't already in the midst of my own move (and packing up still unpainted lead from them), I am strongly interested in the Swordsmen, Stabbygits and Cavalry Archers for a brigand-style Blue Martian group.  Of course, like the Macrocosm lead, I've got a whole shoebox of random goblin-folk pending Blue Martian conversion.  
The wolves are adorable



No comments:

Post a Comment