Wednesday, March 13, 2024

New Finds at the Dollar Store

It's been awhile since I drop by one of my many local Dollar Tree. I avoided the temptation of mass-produced Easter candy, but did find some awesome finds in the adjacent 

I did find two new houses for the gnome village, that I hadn't seen on the shelves.  The purple one is from the Garden Fairy Spring Mushroom house line, the white and blue from the Garden Fairy Spring Flower house line.  I am starting to get picky with these ones ,because a number of them have doors that are simply too small, even for the mouslings I play with.  

The find I'm really excited about are the Easter erasers of rabbits.  Eight sturdy rubber rabbits for $1.25?   I picked up 24 rabbits without blinking.  They're definitely making an appearance for the Easter game this year.  The only drawback I'm seeing is that they're erasers, and pretty effective ones.  They are picking up marks already, so I'll experiment with sealant once I figure out how to mount them.  

1 comment:

  1. Great finds at the Dollar Store! Those gnome houses sound adorable, and those Easter rabbit erasers are a steal. Can't wait to see how they add to your Easter game this year.

    bmg

    ReplyDelete