Friday, September 17, 2010

Cruise Work

Tomorrow we depart Baltimore on the Carnival Pride on an 8-day cruise to the Bahamas. I would say I'll be catching up on my relaxing, but my wife and daughter are tagging along as well.

Not to be overwhelmed with excursions and buffets, I'm bringing two small gaming projects with me.

(1) Rolling up my 6 Hackmaster characters for Mepacon, possibly with the help of wifey and bambino. Playing the lost civilization angle cuts down on my options for talents and skills, which is good since I'll be a bit rusty at running HM.

(2) Brainstorming and putting on paper the actual stats of the Simpsons for Cthulhu Comes to Springfield, along with their special abilities.

Somewhere in the midst of the naps the ladies in my life love so very very much, I'll put together an action plan for the minis, the terrain board, and the endeavor know as Tanga. With some changes at work, I'm questioning just how hard I'll press the matter with the guys, and when oh when we would have the chance to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment