Friday, December 2, 2011

(Cold Wars) Prepping at the underground bunker...

I can't make too many comments, but I've been in communication about Cold Wars with Jim and the rest of Team Gnome, or the Gnome Gnation, or whatever we're called (It's not like we have t-shirts or anything official). I'll wait for the PEL to be published to reveal the "official" games, but let's use three words:

Really

Effin'

Big

While Saturday Gnome Wars games are the epitome of organized chaos, I do believe that Saturday afternoon at Cold Wars will outshine them all. On three separate tables at the same time.

Trust me, it will be awesome.

With that finalized, I have a week to scramble to put my little event in for Saturday morning. The Battle of Yellowstone went over pretty good at Fall-in. For this con I need to do a little research, but I believe it will be American troops (with French "advisors") seizing a German coaling station in the South Pacific. Not as historically accurate as the US Cav in Yellowstone, a great what-if game for 6-8 players.

I'll try to squeeze sometime in this weekend for some solid details to submit my event, but I'm on family mode all weekend with trips to Christmas lights, and "The World's largest 30+mm battlefield." Others just call it Roadside America, in Shartlesville, PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment