Friday, April 25, 2014

Do You Want to Summon Shoggoths?

My Google-Fu isn't bringing up anything, but after seeing my friend Jugular Josh on Facebook talking about his 6-year old daughter mentioning Elder Signs to adults, I thought up this little ditty.

Do You Want to Summon Shoggoths?
(Sung to Do You Want to Build a Snowman.  If you don't know which movie this is from, you don't have kids).

Do you want to summon shoggoths?
I think the stars are right. 
Cthulhu's cultists have all run away,
I guess this ain't the night. 

I used to ride byakhees,
Divine with Azathoth,
Now I can't summon fish...

I'm getting eaten by a shoggoth

It's what I wish...

If my weekend is as boring as I anticipate, there may be another parody song coming soon, this time based off of "Let it Go."

Oh, and Oaken.  Totally a cult leader. 

Hellooo.... Big Summer Ritual Sacrifice...

No comments:

Post a Comment