Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Ballad of the Pigeon God Starts Next Tuesday!

Ever since I received The Journal from my college roommate Steve last month, the skies are brighter, tastes, sweeter, and songs are lovelier.  The long lost log of my college D&D game has brought nostalgia and excitement to this old coot.  It also brings some frustration and research as the journal, written by random characters, omits key data, key players, forcing me to text and email players trying to jog their memories. 

Regardless, I'm happy to announce that The Ballad of the Pigeon God will make its new weekly entry every Tuesday starting next week, April 4th.  I'm probably halfway through transcribing the journal word for word into blog entries, and then slowly rewriting these into a prose format.  It's nothing award-winning by any means, and sometimes the original journal is better form, but I anticipate this to run about a year... the same length as The Journey of Mutumbo and Burning Trogs took.

No comments:

Post a Comment