Friday, December 15, 2017

The Hoyce Returns to Emeron!

With the holidays encroaching on my already hectic life, I found a small ray of sunshine while perusing my blogs I follow.

My friend Hoyce (Zorin Redrock from the Burning Trogs and Talis Makolin from the Pigeon God campaigns) has launched a new campaign up in Boston and posted the first entry here.

There's a special place in my heart for Hoyce's campaigns, as he admitted himself that he took my Georic campaign, filed the serial numbers off, and crafted it into his own delirious creation.  His take on the the world (now called Goric) focuses on the Kingdom of Emeron, spot that I've only dabbled in.  (You will see my version of Emron in about three months when the Pigeon God hits episode #50).

As Hoyce has kept his games all within the same happy campaign timeline, only a few years/decades apart, I'm sure he won't mind if I steal a few ideas back, especially since his newest campaingn is set 11 years after The Burning Trogs Redux would occur.  

No comments:

Post a Comment