Sunday, July 12, 2020

(Kickstarter) Sci-Fi Dwarves by Macrocosm Miniatures

July has brought forth a large collection of Space Dwarfs/Dwaves, both in new Kickstarters launched and Kickstarters fulfilled.

With a number of campaigns sitting on my workbench, I feel overwhelmed with the awesomeness of Macrocosm's Sci-Fi Dwarves campaign, sculpted by Bob Olley, INSO, and Alessio Cisbani.


Squads are £25/$32US apiece, with the £100 pledge netting you a free Psyker and Witch Hunter characters (also available separately)

Money's not tight, but it might take the rest of the month to figure out what else I need to fill out the Space Dwarf army I've somehow collect. 
Witch Hunter
The Full Army

2 comments:

  1. So much Space Darfiness! I do like these ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inso's blog is mad! The tank company he's put together is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete