Sunday, December 26, 2021

The Mandatory Christmas Swag Haul for 2021

 Or, as the internet bots call it, a chance to inflate my page views.... Seriously, no matter how else I format it "Christmas" and "Swag" generates some additional traffic, not all of it from live people.  

There was no formal list, and a reduced budget between the spouses, so we kept it simple.

  • Kids Against Maturity - an Apples to Apples/Cards Against Humanity variant where the humor is more kid/tween/teen giggling than CAH depravity.  The cards start in alphabetical order and have a number of options involving butts and poop.  
  • Gnoming A Round - Probably my personal favorite from the wife for the past few Christmases.  Gnomes, Miniature Golf, and basic math that sometimes hurts my head (negative numbers?  Of course it's golf!)
  • An LED lighted magnifying glass for the painting bench!   I'm finally scheduled for an eye appointment for new glasses this week, but this will help with painting and possibly quick pics of projects
  • Pulp Alley Starter Set - This is actually my Kickstarter reward that I received, but since I had no time to look at it, it made sense to have the kids wrap it up.  It was worth the wait.
  • Star Schlock Astroguard Minis - Another Kickstarter that arrived on the 23rd, we never got to wrap it up, but it was a happy arrival.

  • Millie also got be some adorably derpy squishy dinosaur, with the intent of seeing in in play.  Hopefully he'll make an appearance in a battle report in the near future.

My second favorite gift, beyond Gnoming A Round?  TWO full packs of Gold Toe Socks.  I am a dad after all.  


No comments:

Post a Comment