Friday, October 6, 2023

(Painting) Military Supplies and Ordinance

 It's always good to start the gaming year off to a roaring start, even if it rarely comes to fruition.  As I ended last year's painting on bulk terrain, I continue that trend with rather small jerrycans and actual bombs.

Airbase Ganymede is another spot on Death Planet Iota 

The items are 3-D printed from Windham Graves, who provides STL files for early to mid 20th century minis.   They also have a Patreon.
Thank God I picked up some robots to handle the ordinance!
I got these during Historicon '23 through a friend of a friend, and these will certainly show up as scenery or perhaps an objective marker for a future Fistful of Lead game at an HMGS con (and Planet 28 here at the house.)
What does Scurt Grimdark have in these orange jerrycans?   Fuel?  Plasma?  Concentrated Orange Juice???

Next in the Painting Queue -  My Halloween game is a quick project that I should have ready for next week.  Getting to actually play it before Halloween might be a different story.

Project: 350 -  The expansion of idea continues as my backlog grows to 478 (320/158), up from 472 (314/158). I have two or three future posts to still add, but my current work is some Gamma World actual plays, the final push for the Pulp Game, and maybe, just maybe, some time in Samoa (it's a magical place... like Tahiti.)

No comments:

Post a Comment