Thursday, February 1, 2024

The Failure of the 2024 #CharacterCreationChallenge

 A bit of a repeat post, but now that it's officially the end of annual #CharacterCreation Challenge, hosted by TardisCaptain, I'll recap my apathy and failure. 

The concept of creating 31 new characters in January can be equally daunting and easy at the same time.  This year I had some broadly outlined planning, but considerable less motivation.  The last scheduled character was January 11th, and I tacked on two BECMI D&D characters, but before mid-month, I threw in the towel.

There are five posts in rough draft format that I have left, and a five others in mere concept form.  I might post them unrelated to the challenge, or I might even start up the 2025 version. Regardless, here is the list of what I completed for the 2024 challenge: 




No comments:

Post a Comment