Tuesday, August 27, 2024

#RPGaDay2024 - Day 27 - Marvelous Miniature

Day 27 of #RPGaDay2024 and we're back in my territory:  "Marvelous Miniature" 

I saw "Veteran with Pick-Axe and Pistol" in a promo from Brigade Games, and it was one of the few "must-have" items when I went to Historicon last year.  Completely missing the context for this figure’s creation, I painted him up as an old Soviet, possibly a Commissar that's avoided the Purges through pluck, ruthless guile, and a penchant for saving everyone from Secrets the Committee Was Not Meant to Know, Comrade.

I did do some basic stats for him in Savage Worlds for the #CharacterCreationChallenge last January, and painted up some enemies for him, as well as an ally....

Adrik the Rusalki (RAFM)


Die, capitalist Deep Ones!  Share your gold with the State!

No comments:

Post a Comment