Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mepacon Event Lists Are Up!

Even with more Cold Wars notes to post, it's as good a time as any to mention my foray, Mepacon Spring 2012, April 20-22 at the Ramada Inn in Clarks Summit, PA. Just take the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike to its northern terminus and you're there.

The event lists have been posted via warhorn.net. Lots of Living Forgotten Realms and Pathfinder Organized Play. There is a Gnome Wars event in the Saturday afternoon slot, run by one of the sexiest gnomies in all of Northeastern Pennsylvania. I am a bit disappointed that I'm competing with Mordheim for that slot, but there are multiple slots of Mordheim!

Since my wife has upgraded my birthday weekend to include an overnight stay at the Ramada, sans children, I was even more excited to learn that Mike Sarno would be running multiple slots of Space:1889 Red Sands using Savage Worlds. I might actually pre-register for an event, and I NEVER do that!

www.mepacon.com for basic info
http://warhorn.net/mepacon-spring-2012/schedule/day.php?date=2012-04-21 to get right into the mix of events

No comments:

Post a Comment