Saturday, October 26, 2019

Viscount and the Temptation of Pizza Dungeon

It seems like just yesterday, Reaper Bones V: Escape from Pizza Dungeon had been launched, but now were less than a week away from it closing.  Between work and youth basketball craziness, I haven't been paying much attention.  However, with Reaper opening up the core set to an a la carte approach, it's a good time to see what cool stuff I could take onto my pledge.

Kid Heroes $16:  Reapers answer to WizKids Wardlings?  For $16, I might try them out.

Townsfolk $20:  Twenty figs for twenty bucks? They're pretty static, but they'd work well in a pulp fantasy game with objectives and innocent bystanders.

Mouslings $10:  No brainer here. Just one question: How many sets do I get?

 Yokai of Okura $12:  No real reason for Asian anthropomorphs, but they would be fun to paint up. 

Arakoth $10:  My Martian spiders I painted up years ago might need a mother....

Encounter: The Bridge Troll's Toll $18:  I really don't need another stone bridge, but this one is such a nice vignette I might not be able to resist.

Petey D $2:  Never going to use him, but Petey D needs to be in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment