Friday, November 8, 2019

(Painting) Arl, Beaverian Brute

October is behind us, I've got a pile of kid's basketball paperwork and scheduling overwhelming my already overwhelmed desk at work.  There's a light at the end of the tunnel this month, although I'm assuming there will be a foot snow when we emerge.

But I've gotten ONE figure done. 

Meet Arl, a Beaverian Brute I got as part of a small Kickstarter from Gydran Miniatures.
I almost treated the beaver teeth as armor...
 Definitely not my best work, and I need to make a trip for new brushes, but otherwise I'm satisfied that something got out of my (still dry) basement. 
Compared to an old metal Reaper figure for scale. 
Next:  At least one basketball rant, maybe some test subjects for space marines, and I'm hoping a game this weekend before life descends back into insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment