Thursday, November 14, 2019

ViscountEric's Birthday Extravaganza 2020

It was put in my head that it had been awhile (six years) since I last had a Viscount Eric Birthday Bash.  Some games, some friends, and maybe some food, and a ton of fun at some local rented spot for the full day. 

With the impending arrival of Steve Jackson's Pocket Box Games of the Eighties, I was pondering finding out weekend rates for a hotel conference room.  A long table, comfy chairs, and perhaps a day of Car Wars, if the price was right.

But then I discovered that Mepacon will be returning to the Mountain Laurel Resort on April 24-26, 2020. 

So instead of the current, "For my birthday, please donate $xxx.xx to this charity of my choice," I'll be selfish.  For my birthday, I wish as many friends as possible make the trek to White Haven, PA for a weekend (or daytrip) full of fun and gaming.

So, for my friends with full schedules and/or limited funds, this is your advance warning.  Take the time off, start putting away twenty bucks a week to cover the registration fee, hotel, bar tab, and required trips to Wawa.

As always, oversized stuffed Muppets are optional, but recommended. Keep the alcohol at the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment