Friday, February 11, 2022

The Mike Lung Gallery #83 - Some Gnomerdammerung Figures

Still nothing off the painting bench... yet.  Basketball is going into a crazy weekend mixed with AAU tryouts. More details on the eventual weekly basketball update, but for now, I'm relishing in new 24" dual monitors for my home office, and the a few moments of calm to review my e-mails and rediscover one I received from friend of the blog, Award Winning GM Mike Lung.  

He was clearing off his painting table of some smaller projects including figures for his Gnomerdammerung "Twilight of the Gnomes" campaign.  

I just finished off a Brigade Gnome Swiss gnome conversion into a warrior. Nothing to over the top. But I want to show you how they match up to other anthro figs. So in the attached picture you can see the following:


(L to R) 
Oathsworn Hound knight
Darksword Hound knight
Essex Fantasy guard (I added the beard and gave him the pointy helmet). Otherwise I think he makes a perfect gnome
Brigade Games Swiss Gnome
Darksword Hare


As this is as close to my Friday painting post as I've gotten in a month, let's cover a few things that are normally covered on these posts.

PROJECT: 350 - With all the blog craziness with the #CharacterCreationChallenge and #ZineMonth2022, I've managed to keep steady with a backlog of 475 (311 drafts/164 scheduled)  almost identical to a month ago's  475 (315 drafts/160 scheduled).  I'm really hoping I'm not drawn into another hashtag project that takes up my hobby time.

Next:  The Book of Boba Fett has inspired me to put together some homemade terrain, and perhaps some interesting characters

No comments:

Post a Comment