Friday, March 18, 2022

(Painting) One Wacky Blue Martian

Paint is being applied to models on the basement.  It's just being tougher than usual to prioritize what's on the bench.  

This morning we celebrate the completion of one wacky "Blue Martian" 

I still have no idea what manufacturer cast them.  It does use a 20mm slot base, but I'm still as perplexed where exactly they came from as I was when I painted a similar "wacky goblin" almost a decade ago.

PROJECT: 350  - With some new idea drafts, a few filler posts, and some Star Wars actual play updates and pendings, things stayed basically the same at 457 (305/152) from (306/151).   I've got a steady 6-9 scheduled posts ready to go for each month for the rest of the year (roughly 65), but even if I don't add to that pile.

Next: Three tiers of painting, as I'm still warming up from the painting hiatus.  (A) the small pile of miscellaneous single figs  (B) Waaay too many vehicles that I've acquired, including that brand-new paint scheme for the next Hultr Half-Track for the Gnomish Space Marines. (C) It's just about time to provide a special update for Season 4 of my Pulp Game.  The season premiere is going to be a hootenanny, and the game will require a lot of "extras."

No comments:

Post a Comment