Monday, July 25, 2022

(Kickstarter) Dustbunnies: Life Under the Couch

 I didn't have much downtime during Historicon 2022 this past weekend, but when I had a moment and checked my phone, I found the Kickstarter launch for Dustbunnies: Life Under the Couch RPG, using the Savage World system.

I get the general concept. I like the price points of $25 for the digital bundle and $40 for print.  I swear to you I get it.  But there is a part of me that tugging at my brain and asking, "Is this really it?"  "Am I overthinking or underthinking this concept, because with the description in the Kickstarter, I feel something is missing.
I'm seriously just picturing this like the Saturday morning cartoon show The Littles, except they're Dustbunnies and anything that connotation brings.  




No comments:

Post a Comment