Monday, July 18, 2022

(Kickstarter) #ZineQuest2022 - 1d12: A ZineQuest Project

(Edit: This apparently was cancelled, but then relaunched on August 1st to better coincide with #ZineQuest2022.)

It was looking to be a relaxing end of summer.  I completed my #RPGaDay2022 posts for August.  My Historicon events are almost complete.  Even my backlog from my Star Wars campaign is pretty much caught up.  I thought my blogging would be relegated to some social media promotion, and hopefully an extra after-action report for a game or two. 

Of course, I forget that #ZineQuest2022 from Kickstarter is moving into August, so they start hitting early in July. 

1d12: a zine quest project shows some love to the much-maligned polyhedral.

From the Kickstarter:

Instead of ignoring this behemoth of a geometric solid, i sought out a series of new processes that rely on it. most of these games require just 1d12 to engage with, and they run the gambit from solo journaling games to multiplayer adventure modules.

specifically, the games include:

  • 1d12: an anthology
  • lisbon exists outside of time
  • rome wasn’t built/rnt in a day
  • cupertino blues
  • all roads lead to panama city
  • halfway to california

No comments:

Post a Comment