Wednesday, February 1, 2023

#ZineQuest5 #ZineQuest2023 Formally Begins!

 After a month-long #CharacterCreationChallenge, I now descend into the random madness which is #ZineQuest!  

#ZineQuest is Kickstarter's attempt to promote and organize RPG 'zine Kickstarters into one wild month of pamphlet-sized (and pdf) fun. 

Last year, Kickstarter tried to change the event to August, and despite some success, many creators launched in the traditional February timeframe.  Kickstarter has licked its wounds and promoted February for 2023's edition.

I won't promote each zine campaign (that way leads to madness), but I will promote the ones that tickle my fancy, even if I won't personally pledge to them.  Heck, I'm not sure what I'm going to do to mix the backlog of normal Kickstarters that recently came in with my normal assortment of posts.

Hashtags don't seem to have a big impact on searches and what have you, but I feel #ZineQuest2023 is a better draw for organizing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment