Monday, July 31, 2023

#RPGaDay2023 Starts Tomorrow!

Tomorrow, August 1st, is the first day of the 10th Annual #RPGaDay project, where gamers pontificate their love of RPGs through a series of questions.  

Whether you Tweet, Blog, Insta, Snap, Tok, or spread your love on some secret AOL message board, join the fun and answer whatever questions you're interested in answering, and hopefully discover some other cool gamers doing the same thing around the world.


Each day, you're invited to answer the question provided.  If that tickles your fancy, you may use the capitalized KEYWORD in each day's question to take things in an RPG-promoting direction of your choice.  Finally, whether or not you participated in the inaugural #RPGaDay, you're welcome to look back and see how you may have answered that question a decade ago.  

I've got to admit that I have a level of enthusiasm I haven't had for a few years.  I discovered #RPGaDay halfway through the first year's questions, and did my own version in December of that year, so technically my original questions are only 9 1/2 years old, so I hope the gentle readers will forgive my faux pas.

No comments:

Post a Comment