Thursday, November 16, 2023

Santa's Village Laser-Cut Buildings at Michael's

On a weekend where I spent a lot of time at the movies (The Marvels: Thumbs Up, Five Nights at Freddy's:  Thumbs Up with a matinee ticket), I ran a number of quick errands.  With a five dollar voucher for Michael's on the app, I ventured in for something, even a paintbrush.  I found said paintbrush, but I also discovered a whole endcap of Laser-cut pre-assembled buildings.  At only $9.99 apiece, and discovering the each had switches and batteries for an LED, Santa's Workshop was mine!  

These are far thinner and easier to handle than our classic bird house = Gnome Wars terrain.  In fact, a 28mm figure reaches mid-window on the buildings, so their perfect height for angry gnomes. 

The line offers Santa's Workshop, a Christmas Barn, a Bed & Breakfast, a Coffee Shop, a Church, a Ski Lodge and a steep-sloped roof home, plus a more urban two story home.  

Below was a picture from one of the reviews on www.michaels.com , so they seem to paint up nicely.


Pondering an order for store pick-up, and if I'll use them anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment