Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Annual Holiday Swag Haul

 I have survived Christmas, or most of it, at least.  Last year had ice storms, deep freezes, and rancid meat.  This year was much nicer.  

The girls had some problem with my FLGS and my customer data to select a gift for me, I'm quite satisfied they only went with a copy of Barking Kittens, and a handful of loose dice from their dice table. 

The only other significant item I got over the holiday, was a softcover copy of The Game Master's Book of Random Encounters for five bucks at Five Below, while I was shopping for stocking stuffers for the kids.

The only gaming related stuff I gave out to the kids was to Maja.  After requesting a chess set, then Chinese Checkers for last Christmas, we're delving into Mah Jonng this year.  Should be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment