Saturday, May 28, 2016

More Tomb Decorations.. And Arriving Bikers

If took multiple acts of God (my wife's cousin taking the kids for two days, a date night, AND the Penguins winning game 7 to reach the Stanley Cup, but I have finally reached down into the dark recesses of the house and sat at my painting bench. 

A couple pieces of news:  First, I finished up more Egyptian terrain from Windsword.  They were in Maja's queue, but I need to make some space on the table.  They've got enough horses, cowboys, and Reaper Bones to work on for a while. 

Although she's out of focus in the picture, I reduced the Anime-eyes on Ewe Cowles.

Secondly, I'm a bit insane but with a 40% coupon at Michaels, I invested in a can of stone-effect spray paint.  The next super-secret project is either going to be super easy or crazy huge, but it will be different that the last time I bought this type of paint.  
 
Finally, in a showing that there is hope for Kickstarters, I received my pledge for the Post-Apocalyptic Dwarf Bikers campaign at the end of the week,  a full five months before delivery was promised!
 
My lone biker with a pot helmet and grenade launcher had some company.   
 
 
I did say "Sure, send me extra bits if you got 'em" when asked on the survey.  I didn't expect two whole extra bikes!  Ergo, I will do exactly what Curtis at Ramshackle Games may have hoped when he packed this :
 
For the love of God, go over Ramshackle Games and order a pile of stuff RIGHT NOW.  Or, you can wait for the Dwarf Bikers to hit the website and order a whole bunch of them.  They're fun little figures. 
 
I can't look a gift Post-Apocalyptic Dwarf Biker in the mouth, but my only complaint is that the one freebie riders has a customizable left hand/arm and all the bits are right arm/hand.  No worries, one of the extra flame throwers has already been modified. 

No comments:

Post a Comment