Monday, March 23, 2020

Game Night???

It's officially more than three months since our online D&D group met to play 5e.  Now, I'm more than ready to pick up the GM Screen and run something, but our biggest problem is that it's been myself and one other player all but one night, and I'm not running solo adventures.

We did manage to put together a game of Coffee Shop together for two players, but most of my hearty ideas will require at least three.

I've put out the call on social media for more players, so here's hoping some of my other friends take up the social distanced call on Skype and Roll20.

And for those keeping track at home, my (unlinked) Roll20 pages:
Adventures in Gulluvia - BECMI D&D
Viscount's Workshop - my original mad laboratory for Canadian Call of Cthulhu, most of the Risus ideas (including Illuminati University games)
Aeschere - a placeholder for a Traveller game
"Home" - My Polynesian game.
Burning Trogs Redux - Just in case the Hackmaster group can get together.

Stay healthy, my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment