Thursday, March 26, 2020

Treefolk and Other Wood Products

Thanks to the dread which is Coronavirus, I've been able to spend some time on the painting bench, straightening up and putting paint to figures.  

First off, was some glue and flocking for a few of the creatures from the Wizkids' Wardlings line.
With a 28mm Lawrence of Arabia for scale, just because....
Compared to the vast array of pre-painted plastic fantasy minis, the Troll and Treefok are solid, properly painted pieces.  You could re-paint them, but for what I have in store for them, they're perfect, with just a little flocks and a couple flowers from Huge Minis.

I swear these lasercut crates were part of a larger marketplace set from Things From the Basement, but I've been wrong before.

I realize I need a smaller dispenser for the glue.  These are six tiny pieces and a little extra glue wrecked havoc with the smooth surfaces (and my fingers).

And last, but not least, a random table from the more than 70 pieces from Mantic's Dungeon Depths boxed set.

Next: Still knocking the rust off (without using a drybrush to paint it back on).  Taking off the top of the lead pile by catching up on painting con swag from Cold Wars and Fall-In... and I just found another pile in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment