Tuesday, September 8, 2020

School's Back??????

In this new age of love and COVID, I've lost track of how many rescheduled starts for school have been announced.  
I hope and pray that the official start of virtual school is in thirty minutes of this posting.  I better see vast improvements over the curriculum and the teachers' ability to use the online programs at least a small step better than the actual students. 

I shouldn't complain, but after the nightmare of incompetency I saw in the spring, and the numerous pictures of my children's new teachers lounging all summer long at the beach... with no concern for masking or social distancing... and then complain about possibly teaching the students face-to-face at some point this year, I will give zero mercy if there's a significant problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment