Sunday, September 6, 2020

Game Day on the Day of Sloth

Today is usually our annual Day of Sloth picnic, where we work like crazy to entrain dozens of folks, so we can rest on Labor Day.

COVID has effectively limited our party to the neighbors, and there's still a 5-year old's birthday party prepping to rage into the wee hours of the morning, so that's not an option.  

But I'm willing to try out our annual Day of Sloth Illuminati University game online....

I have two cancellations, two confirmations, and the possibly the regular crew showing up. 

And compared to most GMs, I have nearly zero prep work done on it.  
And just for the record, that's how I normally run my games.

Here's hoping for some new blood, colorful fish, mindless college classes can make things interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment