Friday, September 25, 2020

(Painting) Jhorka - Pelegian Sapper

Progress continues to be slow and steady, even when the kids are stealing paint and brushes to work on a Mer-Unicorn of unknown origin.

This week nets us just one special character, Jhorka, Pelegian Sapper from Gydran Miniatures.
The headlining figure from a small Kickstarter by the company, I had already completed Arl almost a year ago.  The resin casts are pretty clean, and the sculpting has just enough detail for a schlub like me to paint up without much worry.

For the Gnomish Space Marine world, Jhorka is either an independent character/warlord working for the GSM, or a bounty hunter for a little extra flavor. 

Project 350: 526 (347/179) from 524 (348/176)  - After weeks of steady decline, we're going back up.  New projects, new ideas, and I continue to keep a hearty collection of posts as I'm already swamped with my work's busy season. 

With my super-limited space in the home office, I broke down from my normal paper tracking of projects and set up the same as spreadsheets on Google Drive.  

Next: Doubtful I'll get more Gnome Wars gnomes, or Gnomish Space Marines done before my gaming year ends September... and then the world goes bonkers almost through Christmas.  Still a lot of progress, but current projects are groups I need to finish.  

And if that isn't time-consuming enough, next on the individual figure part of my queue all are the character Space Dwarfs I've acquired this year.  Once the Nauvoo Legion comes off the table, I can mix things up.


No comments:

Post a Comment