Wednesday, September 9, 2020

(Kickstarter) Lost Tomb of the Bitchin' Chimera - Dead Milkmen RPG Module

With the literal deluge of Kickstarter rewards arriving at my house in the past month, I bit the bullet and pledged for Twilight: 2000, but I swore off any other crowdsourcing for the rest of the year, with one exception (Legions of Steel in October).

Now I've got to make it two.

Severed Books has launched a Kickstarter for Lost Tomb of the Bitchin' Chimera, an officially licensed Dead Milkmen RPG module.
Yeah, those Dead Milkmen...

The book and pdf are definitely affordable, the box set price puts the fan in fanatic, and I just might pick up the DM screen. 


1 comment:

  1. Ha! I was kind of all... "ugh... never again..." with regards to kickstarter... and then this happened. I totally backed it too. How could I not!? D&D and the DM were such a HUGE part of how I survived high school...

    Totally going to get the dice too.

    ReplyDelete