Thursday, July 8, 2021

The #RPGaDay2021 List is Already Up!

I thought I had a month to clean up my projects before #RPGaDay2021 produce their list of daily prompts.  

Full details can be found on David F Chapman's Autocratik blog.

They still haven't returned to the original questions, as I've suggested for years, but I appreciate the single word prompts, with three alternatives!  You should be able to write something for each day in August.

RPGaDay on Facebook has offered graphics for each individual day "for the Youtubers and video bloggers," but I've already copied and pasted them onto a documented, printed it out, and will brainstorm for ideas (Yes, I take this a bit too serious compared to others). 

It makes sense that I focus on topics I can relate to with my Star Wars d6 Campaign, or even the Feraso or Gulluvia actual plays, but part of the fun of the this project is the nostalgic trip down memory lane I'm almost guaranteed to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment