Monday, July 19, 2021

Upcoming Kickstarters at Brigade Games

 As I've stated in the past, I am a homer for miniatures from Brigade Games.  It might be that they're the manufacturer of figures for Gnome Wars, but they're quite renowned for great sculpts, fantastic casts, and an inventory that covers more than the rank and file troopers.

I do recommend signing up for their newsletter, covering new releases, sales, and other news.  It's free, and less intrusive than other companies which shall remain nameless.

Hidden among the plastic boxed sets announcements where three simple sentences that perked my ears up:
  • Cthulhu and Pulp Characters range will get a second Kickstarter soon.
  • AWI will get a second Kickstarter soon
  • Apocalypse will get a second Kickstarter soon. 
 I'm down to pending delivery for eight outstanding Kickstarters.  Here's hoping a few more deliver before any of these go live.


No comments:

Post a Comment