Wednesday, June 14, 2017

(Painting) The Mystic Circle and Egg Pods

A few nights at the painting table and I have... progress.

First, the centerpiece of my Reaper Bones 3 Kickstarter a la carte order, the Mystic Circle. 
A bargain for $15
The circle comes with four base pieces, with most of the monolith as separate pieces.  Storing this thing might be my biggest concern, but it does kick off my primer-pa-looza of the other Bones items.

Maja finally completed her "Egg Generator" using clear plastic Easter eggs and bottle caps.  That gives us three total to use in sci-fi or fantasy games.
Next Up:  The Blue Martians did get more paint on them, so they're almost done.    German gnomes and some summer projects for the girls...   And hopefully before they're done, I can pick a color palatte for the giants.

They're kinda big.

No comments:

Post a Comment