Sunday, August 26, 2018

#RPGaDay 2018 Day 26: My Gaming Ambition for 2019

Day 26 of #RPGaDay opens up a world of possibilities:

"My Gaming Ambition for 2019"

For once, I'm not going to add any pipe dreams onto my gaming plans.  Everything I'm going to mention has been played over the last twelve months, save two.
  • 5e D&D - World of Andaras:  My only game as a player, I wait for combats and to  chop things up with my battle axe, and I'm okay with that. We'll get to the some campaign depth and development once the other characters get their acts together.
  • Basic D&D - Adventures in Gulluvia:  My online game set in a remote and backwoods barony has about eight sessions into to before the regularly scheduled game returned and we couldn't get another open time for the group.  \
  • My Little Pony - I get tables full of fun at conventions.  I'd just to to get something regular with the girls (and possibly their friends).  If not, I'll continue to focus on...
  • Savage Worlds - Pulp Egypt:  I'll be finishing up season three of the campaign within 2018, and my only worry is that this is the only minis-heavy game I run and the adventures for Season Four look to require a lot of painting.
  • Risus: Illuminati University: Dammit, this is why you can't always finish the entire list early.  I managed to run the second half of  "The Culligan Man" last Monday.  I've got a bunch of actual plays to type up, and no real direction for this....
"Bottled Water is the Great Evil!"
  • Call of Cthulhu: Post-Masks of Nylarathotep:  We've been on a sizable hiatus, but I'd like to return to our campaign, circa 1926.  Lots of plot lines to expand, explore, and implode.
  • Call of Cthulhu - The Curse of Nevoz....  A campaign concept from years ago seems to have found an opening during a filler session this Summer.    If we go this direction, Medicine Hat College in 1994 Alberta, Canada will never be the same.
  • Hackmaster 4th Edition Online:  The Burning Trogs Redux:  Trying to restart a campaign from 15 years ago to finish up a revenge plot line has been slow and tedious, but it deserves to be on the list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment