Sunday, July 21, 2019

The Spoils of Historicon 2019

Finally, a proper listing of the spoils from Historicon!

The flea market netted me only those two desert cliffs.  Sturdy and light, I probably should have bought more from them.

Huge minis:  Flocking and grass

Reaper Bones: All the Chronoscope figures that were on my want list, less the Antarctic Explorer.

Last Day - Osprey's entry in the Zombie Apocalypse minis game.  Purchased due to the demands of Miss Maja.
And just in case Zombie games don't catch on, Pulp Alley's Tomb of the Serpent campaign, plus the card deck.  The cards are very nice, but not too useful, in my short-sighted opinion.... going with the horror deck seems to have been a better route.

A free Viet Nam figure from the Phalanx Consortium

A mariachi band from Badger Games.

Some of the recent releases from Brigade Games Post-Apocalyptic line.

... and three free gnomes from the Hobby U (Thanks Jim!)  Two are Maja's projects, but I'll take the third for my Nauvoo Legion (which may be my infamous German Schutztruppe for the next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment