Saturday, January 4, 2020

Happy Birthday Millie!

Almost eleven years ago I became a father.  None of that prepared me for nine years ago, when my daughter Millie came into my life. 

She is stubborn, she is stronger than her height lets on, and wiser than her years at most points, and the sweetest kid in the world.  She keeps us on our toes. 

Maja is my gamer girl, but that doesn't mean Millie doesn't want to grab some figures and throw in some cocka-manie secondary storyline that's so good I just have to roll with it.

And with me coaching her, it's her show this year in basketball that's dominating a lot of our attention (and I think Maja's okay with it most of the time), and hence, cutting into gaming time. 

By mid-March, Winter Basketball is over... who knows what the Spring will bring (probably more basketball).

No comments:

Post a Comment